Yes, Simple the best location in Rishikesh & the only camp near ganga river at Village Phoolchatti in Rishikesh. We offer 30 Eco-Tents without Attach washroom with over night capacity upto 150 Pax.
Camp WildHawk Near Ganga River – A very warm welcome to all you adventure seekers at Camp WildHawk, Phoolchatti.
If you are looking for a pleasant yet quick break from your hectic city life then Camp WildHawk at Phoolchatti, is an ideal bet for you. This is 30 River Side Eco-tent situated in the lap of the majestic Himalayas along the banks of River Huel amidst a panoramic scenic beauty which will surely take your breath away. The place will call for your adventurous soul and awaken the inner child in you. Every time you will wake up along the banks of the River Ganges, you will find a new refreshed and rejuvenated you.
How will you reach the camp ? Phoolchatti is just a stone throw away from River Huel near Ganga River at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The nearest airport is located in Dehradun which is around 50 kilometers from Rishikesh. You can easily travel to Rishikesh by road or by rail as the place is well connected with other cities like Delhi. Once you reach Phoolchatti you will have no difficulty in locating Camp WildHawk.
Package (Per Person):
- Rs 1600/ Per Person on Twin.
- Rs 1500/ Per Person on Triple Sharing.
- Rs 1400/ Per Person on Four Sharing.
Inclusions: 01 Breakfast/ 01 Veg Lunch/ 01 Veg + Non Veg Dinner/ 01 Veg Evening Snacks with Bonfire/ Trekking .. etc
- Below 06 Year @ Free! (Without Rafting).
- Between 06 – 12 Year @ Rs 1000 Per Night.
- Above 12 Year @ Full Charge.
- Rock Climbing @ Rs 300/ Per Person
- Repelling @ Rs 300/ Per Person
- Rock Climbing & Repelling @ Rs 500/ Per Person
- Flying Fox (Zip Line) @ Rs 550/ Per Person
- Combo of Flying Fox/ Rock Climbing & Repelling @ Rs 1000/ Per Person.
- River Rafting @ Rs 1000/ Per Person.
Supplement for Extra:
- Breakfast @ Rs 250/ Per Person.
- Lunch @ Rs 450/ Per Person.
- Dinner @ Rs 550/ Per Person.
- 1+1 Evening Snacks @ Rs 250/ Per Person.
- 2+2 Evening Snack @ Rs 350/ Per Person.
Adventure Camping: Just a jump away, lies river ‘Ganga’. Imagine the surge of the flowing river, soothing your mind where you can relax and connect with mother nature.
River Rafting: At WildHawk, safety is our first priority. We have professionally trained guides with almost 5+ years of experience. With them, you can set your mind at ease and enjoy The Adventure of River Rafting. We promise that you enjoy the thrill and take home the fun experience.
Corporate Travel: Looking for a trip to stay out of the stressful life? Well, we got a corporate travel here which reward, motivate and inspire your members. Your choice? An interesting incentive tour or an exciting Outbound training.
Children Camps: Having Children? You are feeling uneasy about bringing them to the camp and worry about the safety? Stop thinking anymore! We got a specialized children camp which aim at organizing the ultimate trip which triggers children’s thinking by involving, inspiring them. These would boost their self confidence which would help them later in life!
Eco-Tourism & Volunteer Travel: Tired of living in the hustling and bustling city life? Hoping to help in the society? We have got eco tourism, which connects you to mother nature. Also, contribute to the local community by signing up in the Volunteer Travel!
Trekking: If you are stressed from your daily life and looking for some real adventure, Want to Meet and interact with people from different cultures in the Himalayas. It’s definitely a golden opportunity of a lifetime! Moreover, you get to enjoy and engage nature at its best with a cinematic view of the Himalayas.
- Distance from major cities: Located 245km from Delhi, 60km from Dehradun and 45km from Hardwar.
- Route: Delhi –> Ghaziabad –> Meerut bypass –> Roorkie –> Haridwar –> Rishikesh –> Camp WildHawk.
- Season: 1st September to 30th June.
Adventure activities: Rappelling, Kayaking, Water Fall Trekking, Body Surfing/ Cliff Jumping, River Rafting.
Beach Games: Beach Volleyball, Cricket with soft ball, Beach Badminton, Sand Games.
ACTIVITIES POSSIBLE ON ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
- Rope activities like Rock climbing, Rappelling, River crossing, etc.
- Obstacle courses like Burma bridge, Parallel rope, Balance beam, etc.
- Safari at Rajaji National Park.
- Bungee Jumping, Flying Fox, Tarzan Swing.
SAMPLE ITINERARY: 2 NIGHTS/3 DAYS
DAY 01: TREKING, CAMP ACTIVITIES & GAMES
At noon, arrival at Camp WildHawk, Rishikesh. Welcome drinks would be served, then, it would be safety briefings and allocation of tents then followed by lunch. After lunch, we would go deep into the jungle and discover nature. In the evening, tea/coffee & cookies followed by camp activities & games. After dark, bonfire, snacks & Dinner. Then, Overnight at the camp.
DAY 02: RIVER RAFTING ON THE GANGES
Upon finishing breakfast, we leave for river rafting. Today we would hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganges. We also try rafting activities like body surfing and cliff jumping on this stretch. In the afternoon Afternoon, we would return to the camp for lunch. After lunch, it would be time for relaxation after a long rafting session. In the evening, tea/coffee & cookies would be served. At night, we leave for night hiking to experience the wilderness. We would return to the camp for bonfire, snacks & dinner. Then, Overnight at the camp.
DAY 03: TOUR TERMINATES AFTER BREAKFAST