Easy 06 day trek for beginners located in Uttarkashi Disctrict of Uttrakhand at an altitude of 3340 m, This is one of the most beautiful & breathtaking trek because of the highland meadows. This trek runs round the year except July & August. Trekkers have to cover a total trekking distance of 40Km to finish this trek.
This trek have mighty view of Himalayas including snow peaks like Bhagirathi (6,921 m) Bandarpooch (6,316 m) & Black Peak (2,734 m).
Pickup & Drop from Rishikesh to BASE CAMP at BARSU will be provided. The Transport cost will be shared equally between all team members & will be paid directly to driver/transporter. Tata Sumo/ Mahindra Max/ Bollero will charge Rs 50000 for one way/ single way hire & Maximum Upto 6 – 8 person can join in one vehicle. You can also hire a seat in Tempo Traveller for Just Rs 8000 (12-14 seat) one way. Above is NOT included in the TREK FEE and should be paid directly to the driver/transporter.
You can also travel by public transport/ Government Buses, easily available from bus stand for Uttarkashi.
- Day One (Rishikesh – Uttarkashi – Barsu): We will drive around 180Km from Our Camp at Rishikesh to Barsu, Approx 6-7 Hour Drive. Night Stay at Our Base Camp, Barsu.
- Day Two (Barsu – Barnala Tal): Today we will Start from Barsu to Barnala Tal & will do night stay here. This will be approx 04 km Trek & Will Take Around 3-4 Hour.
- Day Three (Barnala Tal – Dayara Bugyal): Today we will trek another 04 Km to reach CAMP ONE which will be 01 km before Dayara Bugyal Top. After Having Lunch we will Trek to Dayara Top & will return by evening from here before sun set.
- Day Four (Dayara Bugyal – Bakaria Top – Dayara Bugyal): The most beautiful day, We will trek from Dayara Bugyal to Bakaria Top (3,810 Mts) & will return to Dayara Bugyal, CAMP ONE after seeing sunset from Bakaria top. This will be approx 04 Km Trek & will take around 04 Hour.
- Day Five (Dayara Bugyal – Barnala Tal – Barsu): Trek Back to BASE CAMP.
- Day Six (Barsu – Uttarkashi – Rishikesh): Today we will return to Our Camp at Rishikesh & Tour will terminate once we will be at our camp at Rishikesh, We can drop you to rishikesh bus stand & railway station if you are planning to leave.
Things to Carry:
1) Don’t Forget to Carry Below Documents:
- Original & Photocopy of government photo identity card. (Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID .. etc).
- Medical Certificate, First & Second Part to be filled by a doctor & trekker respectively.
- Risk Certificates to be signed by Trekkers.
2) You must carry good quality Trekking/ Hiking shoes, You can also rent the same from our store.
3) It is recommended to carry at-least a pair of Sandals/ slippers to wear at campsite.
4) Don’t forget to carry woolen socks to keep your feet warm as it will be chilling cold during morning & evening.
5) Daily wear socks, Thermals, 1 Long Sleeved T-shirt, Woolen Lower, 1 Rain Coat/ Poncho, Warm Jacket, Woolen Gloves, Trek Pants, Woolen Cap, Sun Glasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, 02 Water Bottle or 01 Ltr each, Headlamp, Toiletry.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Jolly Grant is Nearest Airport Located at Dehradun, Around 180km from here. Private Taxis & State Government Buses are easily available from Dehradun.
- By Rail: If you are planning to come via Train then Haridwar/ Rishikesh will be the nearest rail head, Around 200 – 220 kms. State Government/ Private Bus Operators/ Private Taxi/ Shared Taxi will be easily available from Haridwar & Rishikesh to Uttarkashi.
- By Road: Rishikesh is around 180 km, Haridwar is around 210 km and Dehradun is around 150 km from Uttarkashi & Local Buses/ Taxi are easily available.