India has several national parks that are no less charming than national parks in other countries. There is a very interesting park called the Valley of Flowers National Park.
This park has a variety of flowers that bloom from June to October. In addition to flowers, there are also mountain views and waterfalls that can be enjoyed.
Here are nine charms of the Valley of Flowers National Park in India that will amaze you!
1. Valley of Flowers National Park is located in Ghangaria, Uttarakhand, 246443, India.
2. This scenic national park is in the Western Himalayas at an altitude of 3,658 meters.
3 The park is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
4. The best time to visit is from June to the end of October.
5. At that time, the valley will come alive with about 300 species of endemic alpine flowers blooming.
6. The panorama is also more captivating against the backdrop of mountains covered with glaciers.
7. A variety of Colorful Flowers bloom here including Rhododendron, Himalayan Swamp Orchid, Cobra lily, and Jacquemont.
8. Not only that, This park is also home to Poppies, Orchids, Primulas, Yellow Cobra Lilies, Brahma Kamal, Marigolds, and Daisies.
9. This valley is also home of rare animals that are threatened with extinction. Like, Snow Leopard, Asian Black Bear, Blue Sheep, Musk Deer, Red Fox, and Many Others.
This national park is able to anesthetize anyone who visits. There are lots of fun attractions to explore. Don’t miss it when you visit Uttarakhand, India.