Although it was already in news but we decided to wait for an official update from Uttarakhand Tourism on this matter & finally it’s here.
GUIDELINES FOR TOURISTS
- All tourists coming to Uttrakhand have to register themselves on the smart city web portal prior to their travel.
- The tourists with the Covid-19 negative test report, which is not earlier than 72 hours, can visit all public places and destinations across Uttarakhand without any restrictions.
- The asymptomatic tourists without a Covid-19 negative certificate can enter the state but should have a minimum booking for 7 days in a hotel. They will have to stay within the premises of the same hotel for 7 days, post that they can visit the public places across the state.
- Char Dham Yatra will be available only to the residents of Uttarakhand until further orders.
- There are no restrictions for the Guests to attend the wedding ceremony in the state. However, upon their arrival, they will have to take a written undertaking (self-declaration form) to clearly indicate their place of stay and marriage venue to the management of Banquet Hall/Hotel. They will not be allowed to visit any public places apart from the place of marriage during their entire stay.
- The management of Banquet Hall/ Community Hall will have to ensure proper thermal screening of all employees and guests prior to their entry and maintain a proper record of the guests. They shall also ensure adherence of guidelines related to safety and social distancing issued by MoHFW, Government of India.
CONCLUSION & SUMMARY
In simple, Get tested for the virus within 72 hours prior to entry, Upload your negative report on the Dehradun city portal and get your ePass to travel anywhere in Uttarakhand except Char Dham yatra.